Newham | Ref 18592
The Millennium Mills is a derelict turn of the 20th century flour mill in West Silvertown on the south side of the Royal Victoria Dock in Newham.
Features of the site include:
- Post-industrial factory
- Stripped back walls
- Mix of bare concrete walls
- Floors and pillars
- Decaying architecture
- Broken windows and wide open-plan floors
- Original spiral flour slides
- Shrubbery and dirt roads on site
- Waterside with access on boat
Unit base available on site.
Interior access available on Floor 1, 3 and 4.
Two week lead in time for filming, photography and unit basing.
- PLEASE NOTE: Roof access with maximum cast and crew of 10.
- PLEASE NOTE: Interior filming on Level 1 and Level 4 only (additional fee's incur for interior access)